We can refer you to a range of services to support you to manage at home, including:
- a free Safe and Well visit in partnership with Herts Fire Service
- information and referral to the Herts Warmer Homes programme, for eligible residents.
- support to access falls prevention advice and activities
- support to access suitable equipment
- information and support for carers
- window locks
- advice on paying your bill, including grants to help pay fuel bills
Some of the services we can refer you to are:
Meals on wheels
Get breakfast, hot lunches and tea time meals delivered to your door every day, or whenever you need them.
Find more information about meals on wheels.
If you are a professional, find out how you can make a referral.
0300 123 4044
We're open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
Compassionate Neighbours are trained volunteers offering friendship and a listening ear to people living in their community. Compassionate Neighbours will visit you weekly and take you out if you wish, or just stay in and have a cup of tea and a chat. There is no charge.
Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston
Broxbourne, East Herts, Welwyn Hatfield
Watford, Three Rivers, Hertsmere